Monday, May 10, 2010

Yummy Yummy in Jack's Tummy!

I think I have finally found what Jack likes to eat.
I've been 'trying' to feed him food for a couple months now. I started out with rice cereal and he seems to like it the first couple times, then not so much. So I tried bananas, applesauce and he would totally gag on them. So I kind of gave up on the idea, fiquring, maybe he'd just wait until his first birthday and go straight to cake and ice-cream!
The other day out of the blue I decided to try to feed him sweet potatoes. Much to my surprise, he LOVED them! He ate the whole jar without any problem! Since then we've tried squash, peas, and carrots and he seems to like all of them. I guess he just doesn't like fruit, just like Sophia?!?!
I'm way excited about his love for veggies!




1 other thoughts:

KW said...

hmmm...maybe I should give sweet potatoes a try. Luke likes rice cereal but isn't too fond of the fruits either.

Post a Comment