Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nick's 1st day of Preschool!

Today was Nick's first day of Preschool!
It's called Busy Bee Preschool.
A lady in our ward here teaches at her home, so it's a perfect fit for us.
He was sooo excited to go, he was anxious all day to get to school.
Getting him to wear anything but basketball shorts and football shirts is a huge challenge, but he was willing to do me a favor and wear something a little nicer for his first day! :)
We (me) kind of forgot what time Preschool started today, so he was 30 minutes late to his first day, but he didn't seem to mind.
We are so proud of Nick! He's growing up so fast and is such a blessing in our lives. He makes me know that I'm a good Mom. His hugs and kisses make me so grateful!
We LOVE YOU Nick!




3 other thoughts:

Cindy said...

SOO cute! I haven't been to your blog in a long time and its darling! I think I just spent a half hour here. Looks like everything is going really well in AZ! Your kids are so cute!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Darling!!! Your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!!

zxevans said...

What a handsome little man! :D I hope he has a wonderful yr. in Preschool! :D

Post a Comment