Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kindergarten Days!

I really can't beleive that I am writing this post...Sophia started Kindergarten this week! She is getting way to big, independent, smart, confident and pretty, way too fast! Here in Arizona Kindergarten is ALL DAY, and they ride a bus to school. She was SOOO excited about the bus. I told her I would take her and pick her up, and she wanted nothing to do with. Its all about the bus for Sophia, she thinks is the coolest! Though is kind of scares me to put her in school, having her gone basically all day, and letting her ride the bus, it makes me proud to know that she LOVES it! I'm glad she had the confidence to do all this. She knows we love her and that we know she can do anything she sets her mind too! I guess I should be proud! :)
Here are some pictures of her first day of school!






2 other thoughts:

Allison said...

So fun!

zxevans said...

Wow, all day Kindergarten would have been WAY hard for me to deal with. She is amazing!!! ;D Sounds like you raised an amazing little lady already! ;D Go Sophia! YAY!

Post a Comment