Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sophia's Dance Recital at Lagoon

Today was a day I had been fearing for a few weeks now...Sophia's Dance Recital at Lagoon. For those of you who are outside of Utah, Lagoon is our one and only amusement park. I was scared to see how I would manage taking all three kids there by myself and having Sophia performing, since that requires lots of extra preparations and attention.
So being worried about this day became even worse this morning when I woke up with a sever head cold! This would be the FOURTH time I've been super sick since my hot husband left...I've seriously never been this sick, this often before.
But I sucked it up and took all the kids and myself to a fun filled day.
Sophia LOVED performing, and did an awesome job. Then Sophia and Nick rode a few rides, we ate some junk food, played a game and I even let them finish off the day running through the water fountains! The kids loved our day at Lagoon. I hope when I look back on it I wont remember how sick I felt this day, but how much fun the kids had and the permanent smiles on their face!














10 other thoughts:

Allison said...

You A.MAZE. ME! I can't even take my three to the park alone! LOL

Burton said...

Your amazing!!! I have no idea how you are such an amazing mom. And oh my gosh... Sophia looks adorable!!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry that you had to be so sick for such a big day! :( You are such a trooper, though! It looks like everyone had a good time. Sophia is looking so grown up! How fun for her to be able to do something so special!! BTW, Nick is looking too cute sitting up like a big boy!!

Sarah said...

She looks so beautiful!! How fun & what a gorgeous day for Lagoon. I hope looking at the pics don't make you feel sick. My memory plays tricks on me like that. So think you might be a little stressed with your hubby gone?? YOu have been sick a lot. I'm so sorry.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Thanks everyone! Amazing, is more like crazy! Somedays I feel like I should just stay in bed and let the kids destroy the house, like they do when I'm lazy! But really, the time goes by so much faster, and better when we're out having fun and the kids are happy!
I do think that I'm getting sick because of stress, though I don't feel stressed, my body probably is. It's a lot of thought, work, preparation and dedication being a single mom (for the time). I'm going to up the vitamins and see if that helps at all! :)

Simon Sanchez Family said...

WOW! IT'S LIKE LOOKING AT DAVE IN A TU-TU! ONLY 100 TIME CUTER!
~BEN AND JOHANNA

D. Smith said...

LOL, good one. I'll see if I can get some pics on here with my Tu-Tu for comparison...

Marianne said...

You're amazing! I don't know how you do it all! Just think how easy it will seem when you have a husband again!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

No way, at Lagoon!?!?! How cute is that!?

Ashley said...

Way to be brave and go for it. Sounds like a memorable day for everyone. Please remember I am willing to help whenever you need a break!

Post a Comment