Monday, May 24, 2010

Hawaii Equals Happiness!

Today in Utah I woke up to snow covering the ground, and falling from the sky!
Its times like this that I have to take myself to a happy place, and the happy place for me right now is the thoughts of me in Hawaii!
I've been to Hawaii once, to the island of Oahu, eleven years ago.
Ever since then, I've been anxious to visit again.
In three weeks I will be boarding an airplane, this time to the Big Island of Hawaii, HAWAII!
I will be staying HERE!


I am sooo excited for a much needed and well deserved week of sunshine, beaches, peace & quiet, yummy food, meeting new friends, and lots of time at the spa! I also am planning on taking my first helicopter ride!

What makes this trip even better, is that it's FREE! This will be my 5th all expense paid trip from Scentsy! Of course I worked for it, but really, can I call that 'work'? Probably not! Thank you Scentsy for giving me this trip!

The countdown begins! Hawaii here I come!

6 other thoughts:

KW said...

I was with you the first time you went to Hawaii and I was SOOO glad you were on that trip. I am jealous you are going again. I need a vacation pretty badly!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! You totally deserve it!

Marianne said...

I'm glad you'll get a break! You deserve it!

Erica said...

That is awesome - I do have to admit I'm a tad jealous ;)

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Kristen, I know! Seriously I'm so glad you were with me too! :)

zxevans said...

Awesome! :D Beyond awesome!!! :) I am so happy that you are able to go here and have a wonderful time. You deserve it cheeka! I am sooooo....jealous! :D

Post a Comment