Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love Being a Mom to Jack!



Jack is my little baby boy! He is so sweet and such a good baby.
He surprised us all by being born right on his due date. We were all sure he was going to come at least 2 weeks early. He sure did fool us all!
He is my happiest baby. He smiles and laughs just when you look at him!
He loves me the most, which makes me very happy!
Being my third baby, he doesn't get the attention that I wish I could give him. Luckily he has a big siter and big brother to give him a lot of attention. He gets the biggest grin when they come over to talk and play with him.
I love the moments that Jack and I get to spend together, just he and I. These moments are usually at night when the other kids go to bed, or in the middle of the night when he gets hungry. I love these moments. I love to sit with him, smell his sweet baby smell and hold him close to me.
One thing you have learned for sure by the time you have your third baby is that they DO grow too fast and the little baby stage goes by way too fast. Before you know it they will be walking and running away from you, yelling at their siblings and not letting you hold them.
For now I will hold Jack as much as I can, kiss him as much and as often as I'd like, tell him I love him a million times a day, and thank my Heavenly Father daily for giving me another sweet baby to love and have forever.
I love you so much Jack. Thank you for making my life even better!

0 other thoughts:

Post a Comment