Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moving To Arizona

Our family will be moving to Arizona in July.
We will be in Arizona for at least three years. Since we're not sure how much we'll LOVE it, we're going to be renting a place in Arizona. We'll be renting out our home in Utah while we are away-so if you know anyone that needs to rent a home in Utah, our home will be available mid July.
So far we've just been looking online for places to rent. In June I'm going to Arizona to check out places as well. For now though, I've found one place that I really like.
Here is a couple pictures of the house I want to rent in Arizona.
Cast your vote if you think I'll get my wish!?!?!?

5 other thoughts:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Arizona!?!?! Now *that* sounds like an adventure! WOW! Good luck and I hope you get that dream house, oolala!

Allison said...

no doubt you'll get your wish! I hope so anyway!

McGuire's said...

Looks beautiful Andrea! and we'll all be jealous come November when it will be snowing and you'll be wearing flip flops!

KW said...

Good luck with the move. That would be a fabulous house to live in!

zxevans said...

Looks gorgeous! :D I hope you also get your wish! :D I would love to live in that house. Does it have a pool! It is REALLY, REALLY hot there! LOL Good luck with everything you do cheeka! :)

Post a Comment