Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Sisters are the BEST!

Sophia is such a great big sister. She is seriously so cute with Jack. She helps me with him so much! She really has matured over the last little while. She not only is a big helper with Jack, but she also shares with Nick so good. She gives Nick all her candy and anything else he wants. Sometimes I have to tell her that she doesn't have to give him everything! She knows what makes Mommy happy, and now tells me that sharing, listening and helping is showing Me that she loves Me! How cute is that? I love having Sophia as my daughter. She has taught me so much in the last five years-more than I could ever imagine! I never realized having a girl was going to be so much work. I really thought having a girl was going to be all cupcakes and bows! Little did I know that only last the first year! I'm sure she and I will have a great future together! It makes me laugh to think of how it's going to be in the next 10 years and beyond! Sophia is learning how to read now and loves drawing and writing. She is so smart! Here is a cute video of her and her baby brother Jack!

1 other thoughts:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. What a great big sister. She really has grown up alot in the last year. It will be so exciting to see all the great thing's Sophia does because she is so smart and loves learning...she is going to be the best big sister ever. Nick and Jack are so lucky to have Sophia watching over them.

Post a Comment