Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 8th Anniversary!

My husband and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.
We've been to many great places to celebrate our wedding anniversary-The Anniversary Inn, Little America, The Grand America, Las Vegas, a Cabin in the Mountains....This year, we went to Chucky Cheese's with the kids and some friends! It really goes to show where life takes you in 8 years!
Sometimes it feels like we've been married forever, and other times it seems like just yesterday.
We've had some pretty fun times as a married couple.
We've been through jobs, college, homes, travelled a lot, built our family, laughed, and much much more.
Ya know how you hear people say, "I love her/him more today than I did the day I married them"? Well this is so true! Dave tells me all the time, and I have to agree as well, I love him WAY more today than I did the day I married him. I think he is smarter, funnier, and hotter!
I think it is the most amazing man on Earth. He treats me and our kids like gold. He would do anything to make us happy. He supports me in everything I do, and is my biggest fan!
I can't wait to spend forever with this man!
I LOVE YOU Honey!

4 other thoughts:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Isn't it crazy that it's been so long already!? WOW, time flies! You two are so cute, happy anniversary!

KW said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary friends!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Andrea! That's so wonderful. Glad to hear that you had such a great day. :P

Post a Comment