Monday, April 19, 2010

Major Manic Monday!


Monday's are so crazy for us.
Today was especially crazy. Here is how our day went:
7:00am- woke up to Nick needing food..."my belly hurts Mommy!!!"
As quickly as I could I got Nick his bowl of Fruit Loops and then jumped in the shower.
8:00am- out of shower, now getting Sophia's bowl of cereal, and Nick's second bowl of cereal and feeding Jack his all time favorite, Mommy's Milk.
9:00am- get dressed, and get three kids dressed.
10:00- leave the house to the post office, then to the doctors for Jack's 6 month well baby check.
11:00- Jack's appointment went great, besides the two shots he got...he only cried for about 30 seconds though, so it went better than expected. He is in the 25% for weight and height, his head is in the 75%.
12:00-12:30- Lunch on the go...whipped through Taco Time drive thru for the kids then Kneeders drive thru for me.
12:30-3:00- Dropped Sophia off to preschool while I ran home to feed Jack, then Nick Jack and I went grocery shopping, and back home to put groceries away.
3:00- Pick Sophia up from school and take her straight to dance class. While Sophia was in dance class the boys and I went to pay for Sophia's gymnastics class, grabbed a brown topper and free kiddie cone, and picked up the mail.
4:00- Pick Sophia up from Dance and head home to feed Jack and to relax.
4:30- Relax lasted only 30 minutes. Kids insisted on going to the park.
4:30-6:00- Played at the park and visited with one of my amazing neighbors, whom I'm extreamly blessed to have!
6:00- Dinner
7:00- Bath
7:30-9:00pm- Movie then bedtime

Now it's 10:57pm and I'm wondering what the heck am I doing awake! Good Night!

4 other thoughts:

Jennifer said...

This is my 3rd attempt at posting a comment...what is going on here?!?! I can't get it to work! Anyways...I wanted to say GOOD JOB super mom!! You are so strong!! :0)

Scentsy Consultant & Director- Andrea Smith said...

Good Times!

Jack Stickney said...

You're doing great! remember to take time for yourself every once on a while.
Love; Dad

C Scarbrough said...

You are amazing!!

Post a Comment