Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome Family & Friends to My New Family Blog!


Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that this is where you'll now be able to find updates on our little family! Since the MR. has a "special" new job, I am going to keep him out of this blog as much as possible. At times you may wonder if a MR. actually does exist, but I promise you he still does and he owns MANY, MANY, MANY Big guns! :)
Since the MR. has been gone now for a little over a month, I have been experiencing being a mom of three little babes in a whole new way. Basically they go everywhere I go.....I have to give myself little pep talks everytime we head out the door, "Stay Calm" "You can do it" "Don't be in a rush" "You can do it!", ya know, things like that...SO GLAD I was a cheerleader in High School, it's totally helped this past month! So here is to a BIG new adventure to all of us!

Please make sure to follow us and leave a comment when you can so I know you've stopped by to say "hi".

Life is great!

2 other thoughts:

Marianne said...

Cute new blog!

Unknown said...

I love the new blog. I have read and re-read it numerous times and love it more and more each time I read it. Your a terrific mom, three great kids and a husband who would do anything in the world for you and the kiddos....Soon you'll all be together again and then the big adventure will begin...just make sure the home in Yuma has a "grandmas" room....

Post a Comment