Monday, September 27, 2010

What Fall Shows are you Watching?


Why are there so many good shows on right now?
My DVR is totally packed with so many shows to watch.
I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, Dancing with the Star, The Biggest Loser, and of course the millions of new "cop" shows that I'm kind of required to watch with my husband....
The Amazing Race was on last night, and it was so good! I would totally love to be on that show!
What shows are you watching right now?
If you could or "had" to be on any of them, which one would you pick?

6 other thoughts:

KW said...

I LOVE the Amazing Race and would die to go on that show!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh man, I'm soooooooooo addicted to The Amazing Race! It would be SO awesome to be ON that show! We also love Undercover Boss, such an inspiring show (we watch it on Hulu).

McGuire's said...

Loved reading all your last few posts! Your backyard is AWESOME! I'm glad things are going well with your move. And good job to Sophia for going all day. That's great she is loving it. and Happy Anniversay at chucky cheese! :) We miss you guys!

Allison said...

Biggest Loser of course!!!

Tara said...

Biggest Loser and Amazing Race are my two favorites lately.

Marianne said...

I LOVE Modern Family. Also just started watching Running Wilde. Funny!

Post a Comment