Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Yesterday was the 30th Earth Day celebration!
The kids and I were trying to think all day of something fun we could do to celebrate the Earth. Sophia saw a plastic cup outside on our lawn and declared that she was going to "clean up" the plastic cup to take care of the Earth! I thought that was pretty cute! Later in the day I saw on Facebook that The Sweet Tooth Fairy made special Earth Day cupcakes. That was all I needed to hear to know exactly what we were going to do to celebrate Earth Day- So off to The Sweet Tooth Fairy we went!
I was really excited to try this place out. I have heard so much about it. Here in Utah there are so many of these cute little dessert shops popping up, and I'm more than happy to try each one of them! The Sweet Tooth Fairy has a super cute atmosphere, and every single cupcake looked amazing! Along with lots of different kids of cupcakes, they had cookies, suckers, drinks and cute yummy squares of heaven that they call Cake Bites! The Earth Day cupcake tasted okay, but the Cake Bites were amazing! I will definitely go back for more Cake Bites again! Nick and I chose the Earth Day cupcakes of course, but Sophia chose the red velvet cupcake. Sophia only ate the frosting, which shouldn't have surprised me, that is all she ever eats! Kind of an expensive frosting treat, I'd say. Next time I think I will just buy her a frosting shot (yes, they had these too)!
It was fun taking the kids out for a cupcake treat to celebrate Earth Day
Here are some pictures of us celebrating!




0 other thoughts:

Post a Comment