Monday, April 26, 2010

Working in the Yard

On Saturday my parents and my nephew Drake came down to help the kids and I get the yard ready for the summer.
I try to be Super Mom, all the time, but somethings I just have to hand over to someone else, such as mowing and trimming the lawn, fixing sprinkers, starting the sprinklers, fixing shower doors, and resetting outside light timers. Oh, and get a swing set up for baby Jack! Luckily my Dad and Mom know how to do all these things and jumped right in to get them done. Thank you so much Dad and Mom!
While they were here, I worked on my garden area that I'm going to "try" to plant something in this summer. I felt really good about my work! Now it's time to find something to plant!
After the long day in the sun, we all went to eat at Chili's!
It was a great Saturday!




1 other thoughts:

Sarah said...

you AMAZE me!! Glad you called for backup though. Phew!

Post a Comment