Saturday, May 1, 2010

Glitter Toes!!!

Today Sophia and I got Glitter Toes done. My cute cousin Shelbie came over and did them for us. Sophia LOVES to be pampered! She's more girly than I, which continues to surprise me. She and I both went with blue colors, since that is what Nick wanted us to do. He would have loved to get his toes Glittered too, but Daddy would not appreciate that at all!
I'm so excited now to wear all my open toed sandles and flip flops! Nothing makes you feel better than a pretty set of toes!



4 other thoughts:

Jennifer said...

Love your glitter toes!! That sounds like so much fun! I just realized we have the same blog background! You have such good taste!!

Allison said...

Super cute! I can't wait to get mine done by Shelbs!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I want glitter toes too!

Shelby said...

Ok so I am sad I wasn't able to make it. Next time for sure!!!

Post a Comment