Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 7 Months to Jack!



Can you believe this little hunk-o-burnin' love is 7 months old today!?!?!
The kids and I watched the video of his birth/coming home from the hospital yesterday and it made me realize just how big he really is, and how the last 7 months have flown by WAY to fast! Even Nick and Sophia look older today than they did 7 months ago.
Jack is sitting up, eating more baby food, still smiling at everything and everyone, and can (kind of) walk around his exersaucer- (its one where he sits with his legs dangeling to the floor, and he can move around the toy, it's pretty cool)! He loves to grab my face and kiss my face- it's more like he's trying to eat my face, but I like to think he's trying to kiss me! He sleeps really good, and he's very predictable- a nice feature to have when your 7 months old! We are so blessed to have Jack in our family!



4 other thoughts:

KW said...

Luke grabs my face and tries to "eat it" too. I always say he is giving me a kiss. He is such a cutie

Allison said...

he is the cutest kid ever!!!!

McGuire's said...

Cute post Andrea. He's darling!

zxevans said...

Great pics! :D Happy 7 mos. already Jack! :D I love all the pics on here. Such beautiful babies Andrea! :)

Post a Comment