Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Dentist....

The other day I had to go back to the dentist to have my permanet onlay (SPELLING?) put on. I had all three kids with me. I could have called a number of people to help me out, by watching one or two of my kids, but I hate bothering people and felt like I could survive this trip. It was supposed to be an easy, pain free visit....
So the visit was anything but pain free, the proceedure hurt really bad, my temporary would not come off, so they had to yank it and pull at it. Then scrape all around it, which sent stinging pain all around it. I felt like I was going to go through the roof! At one point I was lying in the chair, holding my breath, in anticipation for death, and all three kids started crying at the top of their lungs- it was awesome!
In between me dying of pain and being done for the day, the kids and I snapped a few photos so that we could always remember this special moment!
It was really an awful experience but now looking back at these photos it makes me smile and be proud of how great my life is. Seriously, aren't these kids so cute! Who couldn't be more proud to tote these three kids along with them everywhere they go? I sure am glad their mine! Not to mention I really have the best dentist ever. His name is Dr.Gunnerson. He offered to take away the pain that I was having, but really didn't think it would be worth being numb for the rest of the day. He is so good in fact that I drive over 30 miles each way to get to and from his office. He is worth the drive!
I'm so blessed to have the best three kids and be able to have awesome insurance so I can get my teeth fixed whenever I need it!

0 other thoughts:

Post a Comment