Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Interview with Sophia



Name: Sophia
How old are you: 5
Who is your best friend: Paige
What does Daddy do: Work a lot
What does Mommy do: Take care of Jack
What do you want to be when you grow up: A mom
Who do you want to marry: A boy
How many kids do you want: 3
What is your favorite cereal: Marshmallows
What is your favorite vegetable: Corn
What is your favorite drink: Milk
What is your favorite toy: Polly Pockets
What is your favorite TV Show: Camp Rock
What is your favorite game: Candy Land
What is your favorite book: The Elmo one
What is your favorite restaurant: Cafe Rio
What is your favorite holiday: Christmas
What is your favorite animal: Elephant
If you could change your name, what would you choose? Cupcake
What do you love about each person in our family? Daddy- he takes care of me. Mommy- She takes care of me too. Nick- he plays with me a lot. Jack- He laughs a lot.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Grandma Smith's House
What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish I had a Polly Pocket room, I wish I lived in the Earth, I really wish I had an ant house, I wish I had a sparkle house. I wish I was a baby right now.

0 other thoughts:

Post a Comment