Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love My Mom!



This is my mom, her name is Jeanine.
She's been my mom for almost 29 years, and she will be my mom Forever!
I am lucky to have such a great Mom. She has taught me so much, and continues to teach me. Just this weekend she taught me how to make a potato salad!
She has always been a great friend to me and everyone that meets her.
You are a lucky person if you know my mom, you will always be considered a friend to her.
She is honest. I've never heard my mom tell a lie or even a story that wasn't totally true. She is honest in everything she does.
My mom is clean! One of the greatest things my mom taught me was how to be clean. I remember cleaning my room as young as 5 years old. Growing up I didn't always enjoy having to have my room and our home so clean, but looking back it was one of best things she taught me.
She always encouraged me in whatever I did. She always knew that I'd be something great when I grew up, and I think she was right!
I'm so lucky to have my mom! I love YOU so much!

2 other thoughts:

jillybean said...

Cute new blog! What is your email address, and I'll send you the video? Mine is dickeynat3@aol.com

Lindsey Sharp said...

Love your new blog! Love all the posts with the pictures of you with your kids! So sweet! my blog is now private! Email me mlasharp@gmail.com so I can add you to the list!

Post a Comment