Monday, June 21, 2010

Hawaii- Day 2

Day 2:
Getting ready in Hawaii was so fun, especially when we would find Jack under the bed! He has started to scoot himself all around now, so where he ends up you never know!
We had our official "Welcome" breakfast with everyone that earned the trip. Breakfast was amazing! The fresh fruit was to die for!
We then walked around the resort some, and took pictures, and enjoyed the perfect weather of 80-85 degrees!
I don't remember what we ate for lunch this day, but I do know I discovered Chocolate, Toffee covered Macadamia nuts, and ate a huge bag full on our 2nd day...they were delicious!
After lunch I went on a helicopter ride. It was amazing! I got to sit up front next to the pilot. I thought this was the best seat, (there was 4 other people in the back)! The pilot was this cute little guy, he was so nice! So nice in fact that during our flight he even let me take over the controls and fly us all around the island. It was so cool being in control of such a huge machine.....Just Kidding! THAT would be scary, and I'm sure I wouldn't be here to tell ya about it! My first helicopter ride was awesome, except that I did get a little sick during the last 10 minutes of the tour. So I was very happy when we finally landed. It was so awesome seeing the island from the air. It was beautiful, of course!
That night Scentsy held the Hang 10 Beach Party! It was fun going in our swim gear and partying it up on the beach! The food was yummy, and the company was even better!
Jack was now becoming everyone's favorite little person to see. Everyone always commented on how cute he was and how well behaved he was. Someone even said he looks just like me! :)
We had such a fun 2nd day in Hawaii!












1 other thoughts:

Allison said...

So cute! Love the pics!

Post a Comment