Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Farm

A couple weeks ago we went to Thanksgiving Point Farm with our friends!
We usually go a few times a year, but of course I still had to take pictures so I could blog about it.
We first went and ate at the Deli Thanksgiving Point has. The food there is so yummy but the kids aren't very good at eating there. They would much rather run up and down the stairs and drive me crazy! And for some weird reason, Sophia doesn't like the fries they have there...So any who, after lunch we headed to the Farm and had fun checking out all the animals, riding the ponies, and eager to go again someday soon!

The older kiddies


What is up with Jack looking so big in this picture?


2 other thoughts:

Allison said...

FUN! We should come down b4 you move and go do something fun like that! Even the zoo or something!

Sarah said...

I am in love with Thanksgiving Point. Is it wrong to have a love affair with a place? So crazy that Sophia doesn't love the fries. I wish I didn't!!

Post a Comment