Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hawaii-Day 5

Day 5 in Hawaii was so relaxing and so fun.
After breakfast I went to the Spa Without Walls and enjoyed a 2 hour treatment!
After the spa we went shopping and bought tons of fun jewelry, clothes, and more souvenirs! After shopping I took a NAP! You heard me right, something I haven't had in 4 months! My mom and Jack went shopping again and left me alone to nap in our room. It was the best nap I've ever had!
We then had a fun Luau that night!
Hawaii is beautiful!


Jack got to cruise around in his new umbrella stroller. I wanted to get a new one that was going to do well on a big trip and be easy to travel with. Everyone recommended Maclaren, and I know why. It was the best stroller I've used (sadly, I've used and tried many in my 5 years of motherhood)! Totally recommend this stroller, and so worth the price!


Where my amazing two hour massage took place. The waterfall huts! It was so relaxing gettting to lay and be pampered with the sounds of waterfalls around me. BESTEST thing ever!


I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I LOVE you Jack!

My Mom and Me! What a fun night to end our amazing trip!

Jack got to try his first taste of sugar in Hawaii. He may or may not have actually sucked any up the straw, but he sure did try like heck!





1 other thoughts:

D. Smith said...

Jack you lucky guy, I am almost 30 and I haven't even been to Hawaii!

Post a Comment