Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Am I in LOVE with MYSELF?

HEHEHEHE....
So today I went swimsuit shopping...this is usually the worst thing a girl can do; especially a girl that still is carrying around a few pounds from my beautiful baby (so worth it though)! But honestly, I LOVED it and LOVED how I looked in the suits I tried on!
All my friends kept telling me about how this place called Hapari, that they have the cutest, and best swimsuits. I just so happen to be lucky enough to live miles from a Hapari store! So off I went today while my kids were with our "very" part-time Nanny.
I found two suits that I just LOVED!!! I think I look pretty cute in them too! I even had to take a picture with my phone and send it to my husband, and he agreed- He said I looked amazing!!! I unfortunatly don't feel good enough to post the picture here, but all you ladies must go check out Hapari by clicking here!
So cute! I want to buy a few more suits before I move!

5 other thoughts:

Burton said...

k you can't tease like that... you have to put a pic on!!!

Shelby said...

I just bought two swim suits too! I am sure you look great in them :) I love the Hapari swim suits. Thanks for sharing.

KW said...

I just went there last week and bought a suit. I LOVE it. It totally hides my flaws and I seriously feel so good in it. I must be in love with myself too.

Erica said...

well if you're not gonna show us a pic you at least have to tell us which ones you got!

too bad there's not a store close to me...i'm too chicken to buy a swimsuit online ;)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Well I sure hope to get a glimpse of that fab bod of yours when you post your Hawaii pics!! Have a blast!!

Post a Comment