Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sophia's Gymnastics


Isnt' she so cute!?!?!
This is her after her last gymnastics meet. She was so excited to get a medal!
It was great seeing her show off all her tricks! She did SOOO good!
Sophia's been doing the Lehi Legacy Gymnastics now since she was 2 years old. She is now in the Kindergarten class and still LOVES it to pieces! She is getting so good at her cartwheels, and has been practicing her back rolls now non-stop! Gymnastics has really made her one strong little girl! She can move things that even I have a hard time doing. It's so crazy!
I LOVE watching her be so active in gymnastics, dance and school. She loves every minute of it too! WE are so proud of YOU SOPHIA!

2 other thoughts:

Allison said...

she is quite the little gymnast! She was showing me her tricks when we were down a couple weeks ago. Very strong too! Now we know who lifted the bike over the fence into the river! LOL

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so cute!! I think gymnastics are WAY awesome for kids! I've loved my girls taking gymnastics--good for coordination, when they inherited NONE from me, haha!

Post a Comment