Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hawaii-Day 4

Day 4-
Today we had our "excursions" day. We chose to go on the Volcano Tour. It was an all day event where we toured the island, and visited the one active Volcano still on the Big Island. It was a very very long day on a bus, but we got to see some beautiful and amazing things! Jack was an awesome traveller. Didn't mind the long ride on my lap, and everyone on the bus loved seeing and being with him all day.
My favorite part was visiting the Mauna Loa factory! We bought some fun souvenirs, ate some yummy ice-cream, and sampled some fun flavors of macadamia nuts!
That night for dinner I went to dinner with some of my Scentsy group and some of my other Scentsy friends that I've been lucky enough to meet through these Scentsy incentive trips!
GOOD TIMES!





1 other thoughts:

D. Smith said...

Sophia and Nick would have never been that good.

Post a Comment