Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hawaii Day 6- Our Last Day

Day 6 was our last day in Hawaii
(For some reason, blogger wont let me post anymore photos on this post, so you only get a few for this one!)
We were so sad that our trip was coming to an end. It felt like the fastest week of our lives!
After breakfast we checked out of our rooms and went to the beach, which Jack didn't like. He and I did go into the water though, so that he could say some day that he had done that!
We then spent the rest of the day in our cabana (I think that it what it was called), resting, soaking up the rays (I totally got burnt on the last day), and soaked up ever last bit of Hawaii that we could.
What a great trip this was!

One of my friends! I was so excited for her to meet Jack and get to hold him.
BTW, this is my "HOT" suit I got that I talked about before I left. Isn't it cute!?!?


Hanging by the pool!


Me with some of my "Founders" friends! We've been on every trip together and LOVE eachother very much!

3 other thoughts:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE all the Hawaii posts! SOOOOOOO fun and looks like you had a blast!!

Marianne said...

It looks like SO much fun!!! And yes, that swimming suit is hot! In fact, if I can look like that after three kids I think I'll have another. :)

D. Smith said...

You do look pretty sexy! I can't wait to see you in that little swimming suit up close and personal.

Post a Comment