Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Jack Edward Smith!

WOW! It's amazing that time really does fly! Especially once you have kids! I am the worst at blogging, but I wanted to take just a minute to say "Happy 4th Birthday" to my baby Jack! 
If you don't know Jack, you are missing out on a big part of life! Jack is full of energy, personality and is loved by all who meet him! 
Today was a busy day as we celebrated him- soccer games, haircuts, visit from Uncle Greg, and a BIG party with over 30 friends! We ate, played, laughed, and loved Jack!
I am grateful that I have been blessed to be a Mom, to Jack, Sophia and Nick. Being a Mom was always my biggest dream come true. I never knew it was going to be so hard- everyday I struggle with the feeling that maybe I could have done a little bit more to be a better Mom, but I hope that my kids will always know that they are my dream come true, and that I love them more than words will ever tell.
LOVE YOU JACK JACK! 

0 other thoughts:

Post a Comment