Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our First Visitors!

We were lucky to have our first visitor to our new place a few weeks ago, yeah, I'm totally behind on my blogging! My mom, dad, cousin Laurie, and her little girl Isabelle, came to stay with us. It works out great. We still had our Honda up in Utah, so we needed someone to drive it to Arizona for us. My Mom and Dad were up for the adventure! Then I also needed someone to watch Sophia and Nick while I went to my Scentsy convention (with Jack in tow), in Denver. So my cousin was able to stay longer and watch them for me with I was gone. It was so great having everyone come and see us so soon!

Sophia showing us where we BBQ almost every night!
Nick and Sophia showing off their new playset.

Swimming with Grandma! Grandma was in heaven, and so were the kids!


Out to eat! Jack enjoying a cracker!


My Mom, Dad, Sophia, Nick, Laurie and Isabelle- Out to eat Mexican food-Yum Yum!





2 other thoughts:

Allison said...

Can't wait till I can come!!!

zxevans said...

Awesome! Where did you get the play ground set? It ROCKS!

Post a Comment