Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friend's Christmas Party & My 30th Birthday!

My 30th birthday was pretty fun this year...regardless of the fact that I totally didn't want to be turning 30.
My husband came home after being gone on business for 3 weeks, then we had a fun Christmas party with some of our new AZ friends! Santa even came to visit!



At one point, Sophia did have a super cute Christmas outfit on, but she got too hot playing outside with all her friends, so she changed into a summer dress! ;)

Santa brought me a yummy chocolate cake!
Later Sophia and Nick showered me with gifts! I'm one lucky girl!










5 other thoughts:

KW said...

Happy birthday! I am not looking forward to turning 30 either. I can't believe she is wearing a summer dress. We are totally snowed in here in Utah!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! Cute posts! I didn't want to turn 30 either! Its not so bad though. Happy Late birthday!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOVE that you got so spoiled, that is awesome!

Marianne said...

Happy 30th! That's a very small Santa :)

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I sure miss you!!! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are doing. I hope this new year has been good to you! You are as beautiful as ever! Have a fabulous day!
Loves,
Amy

Post a Comment