Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1st Tooth Fairy Visit

After weeks of a loose tooth, Sophia finally lost her first tooth on December 17th.
It was so loose, and I would try and try to pull it out myself, but it never would come. So when it was bed time, I told her to get some tissue and try to pull it out herself. I also told her, stay in your bed, unless your tooth comes out! She never has a problem staying in her bed, but I was hoping it would actually encourage her to pull it out, just so she could come out. My plan worked! A few minutes after I said 'Good Night' Sophia came into my room with a missing tooth!
Here are her proud first photos of her new toothless grin, (sorry about the blood...)!


So excited to go to sleep so the Tooth Fairy could come- tooth is under the pillow and ready to be taken!

A few minutes after I said 'Good Night' I heard Nick out in the living room/kitchen area. I went out to find him making a trail of sticky notes from the front door to Sophia's bedroom! He wanted to make sure the Tooth Fairy knew right where to go! What a cute kid!





1 other thoughts:

Allison said...

that is so cute of Nick! Cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

Post a Comment