Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


Hello Blogging World! It's been awhile since I've been blogging. One, I'm super busy, Two, I spend more time on Facebook, and Three, I have been having issues with my blog layout, so I've been trying to get that fixed- It's almost fixed! 

I'm so excited for the new year! 2012 is going to be a great year, I can just feel it! I always love setting new goals and dreams for a new year. This year I've set a couple new goals and dreams for this year (notice how I'm not saying the BIG "RESOLUTIONS" word?!?! That word just sets me up for failure, so I'm going with Goals and Dreams now)!

Some of these goals and dreams are:
  • Pay off Dave's school loans.
  • Purchase a new family vehicle and pay it off this year.
  • Move into a bigger place.
  • Run a full-marathon.
  • Stick to our family budget (this is critical in order for those first 2 goals to happen)!
  • Be Happier!
  • Be Healthier!
  • Smile More!
I have a few others, but those are the ones I'm sharing publicly with you! :) The other goals you may find out along the way if I can keep this BLOGGING thing up this year!

I hope you all have made some of your own goals and dreams to work towards this year!
Hope you're 2012 is one of the best years yet!

Happy NEW YEAR!



1 other thoughts:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

LOVE your blog layout, it is super cute! And great goals! Hope your New Year is awesome!

Post a Comment