Friday, January 27, 2012

Brothers!

Seriously, these boys rock my world! 

They love each other so much!
During Sophia's soccer practices the boys and I like to play at the park. I love watching them be so big! Jack, who is 2, thinks he's 5...just like Nick! He doesn't slow down for nobody! Nick loves having a little brother that follows him around and tries to do everything he does.
I REALLY love taking lots of pictures of my kids, especially now that I have discovered Instagram! For those of you who don't know what Instagram is, it's an amazing ap that you can down load onto your phone for picture heaven!

LOVE being a MOM to these beautiful boys!

1 other thoughts:

Burton said...

Boys are the best! Especially when they are as cute as yours! :) Can't wait to see you my friend, I will be counting down for your trip to Utah! Wish we were still hanging out everyday :)

Post a Comment