Friday, May 13, 2011

Never Before Have I Agreed More!

I've probably seen this popular poster around for a few years now, and come to find out it's a saying that was published back in WWII.

It's just now that I'm like "AHA- I agree!".

It's been 2 weeks since my groin strain...still painful and still not walking normal, let alone running. But there is light....I will be seeing a doctor on Monday.

The light will really shine bright if I can start running again.

The marathon is 3 weeks away....


If nothing else at least I can say I trained, and had I been able to, I would have ran a great race!

I ran 20 miles a few weeks ago, and had it been marathon day, I could have done another 6 miles. My body was THERE....So I have to be proud of myself, and all the training I did.


There will be other marathons, other opportunities, so for now I will carry on and try to recover so I can be the best ME I can be!

1 other thoughts:

Allison said...

You are amazing! Love you!

Post a Comment