Thursday, March 24, 2011

San Diego Marathon



A lot of my time has been taken up with training for this- The San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon! June 5th is the date, and so far I've gone though half of the training for it.
This Saturday I'm scheduled to run 14 miles...it will be the longest distance I've ran so far in my new running career! ;)

I'm really excited about this and even more excited to check it off my "bucket list". Once I finish, I may focus back on training for half marathons. We'll see though, I may find that I really enjoy running for 4+ hours straight...

There is even a kids 1 mile run that I think Sophia would love to do with me the day before.

Such an exciting time!

Wish me luck!

1 other thoughts:

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Wow! Good luck! That is so exciting! I didn't know you liked to run! Way to go! Can't wait to hear how it went. Sure miss you! I was thinking about you the other day! Hope all is well for you!
Loves!

Post a Comment