Monday, July 11, 2011

Scentsy Trip to Walt Disney World!!!

Scentsy Spoiled us once again this year on an all expense paid trip to Walt Disney World Florida!!! I of course had to work my butt off for the trip, but it's Scentsy-it's not THAT hard! :)


This year I took Sophia as my guest. It was a full week of her and I time at the most magical place on earth! We visited all the parks, partied till 1am, met lots of fun characters, ate lots of yummy food, and made memories that will last a forever!


Here are a few pictures from our trip (more can be found on Facebook, where most of my life is posted)!


Eating in France at Epcot





Hanging at the Animal Kingdom!


Beautiful Sophia at Epcot!



Meeting new friends!











3 other thoughts:

KW said...

Looks like a great time! I bet Sophia loved it and felt very special she got to spend all the time with mom.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, so awesome that you got to do that! What fun memories, she will never forget that!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

That is so fun! You have earned a lot of neat trips with your 'job'. Are you in Utah yet or did I miss you? Hope the rest of your summer is fabulous! ps..you girls look amazing! So beautiful!

Post a Comment