Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Friend's Christmas Party & My 30th Birthday!

My 30th birthday was pretty fun this year...regardless of the fact that I totally didn't want to be turning 30.
My husband came home after being gone on business for 3 weeks, then we had a fun Christmas party with some of our new AZ friends! Santa even came to visit!



At one point, Sophia did have a super cute Christmas outfit on, but she got too hot playing outside with all her friends, so she changed into a summer dress! ;)

Santa brought me a yummy chocolate cake!
Later Sophia and Nick showered me with gifts! I'm one lucky girl!










5 other thoughts:

KW said...

Happy birthday! I am not looking forward to turning 30 either. I can't believe she is wearing a summer dress. We are totally snowed in here in Utah!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! Cute posts! I didn't want to turn 30 either! Its not so bad though. Happy Late birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOVE that you got so spoiled, that is awesome!

Marianne said...

Happy 30th! That's a very small Santa :)

Oh, Sweet!... said...

I sure miss you!!! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are doing. I hope this new year has been good to you! You are as beautiful as ever! Have a fabulous day!
Loves,
Amy

Post a Comment